We heard the phrase that “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”. Apples contain Antioxidants components which help to prevent and repair oxidation damage, which happen during cell activity. Apples are full of pectin fiber. There are so many health benefits of Apple but here I have mention top 7 benefits of an Apple
1. Help to Get healthy and Whiter Teeth : By eating an apple, it’s stimulate the production of saliva in mouth, this can be reduce your tooth decay by lowering the bacteria levels.
2. Prevent High Blood Pressure : Apples are full of mineral called Potassium, it helps to control the blood pressure, It will also help to reduce the chance of stoke, cardiovascular disease and hypertension.
3. Reduce Cholesterol: Apple contains are full of Fiber called Pectin, which is a soluble fiber, it helps to reduce cholesterol
4. Protect from Colon Cancer: Natural fiber of Apple ferments in the colon, it produces chemical, it actually helps to fight against the formation of cancer cell.
5. Gives protection to your bone: The flavanoid found in apple is phloridzin which helps to protect post-menopausal women from osteoporosis and it also helps to increase your bone density. Boron is also found in Apple, it also strengthens bones.
6. Decrease the risk of type 2 diabetes: Apples are high rich of soluble fiber, it helps to lower your blood sugar levels by releasing them more slowly into the blood. This will give you energy over the long-time.
7. Control Weight: Doctor always recommends having diet full of fiber. As we all know that apples contain high amount of fiber and pectin, these all are natural fat burners and also boost your metabolism. Apples are low in calories and fat and high in fiber. The fiber feel you full for a longer time because it expands in your stomach so it took less food to satisfy your hunger.