As we all know without Sun there will be no life on this planate which we called Earth, Surya Namaskar also known as Surya Salutation. Surya Namaskar is the very ancient technique to express gratitude towards Sun; generally Surya Namaskar comprises a sequence of 12 different yoga poses, one into the other. It is the best cardiovascular workout, the best time to done this Surya Namaskar is at Sunrise. All these yoga’s posture of Surya Namaskar helps to tone the muscles and can relax the system and meditative. Regular practice of Surya Namaskar helps to improve the functions of whole body such as heart, liver, stomach, chest, arms, Joints, legs etc. All you can say it is an exercise form without any need for equipment.
Health Benefits of Surya Namaskar or Surya Salutation
1. Strengthen Digestive System: Practice of Surya Namaskar regularly stretched and compressed the body organs including the Stomach. It helps more blood flow to the organs. It stimulates peristalsis of the intestines which helps to remove the waste product from the body.
2. Prevent Hair Fall: There are many yoga postures in Surya Namaskar which helps to increase blood circulation to the scalp region. Increase blood circulation to the scalp region is a massage to the scalps which helps in prevention of Hair loss and re-growth of Hair.
3. Weight Loss: Surya Namaskar helps to tone your muscles and also help to reduce extra fat from your body and your body will be more flexible. By regular doing this exercise your digestion is also improved. A study shows that a normal person whose weigh is 62 KG can burn 16.2 calories by doing one round of Surya Namaskar.
4. Improve Blood Circulation: In Surya Namaskar every part of the body is used. So it’s helps to circulate blood every part of the body, so you feel more energetic throughout the day.
5. Release your Stress: While doing Surya Namaskar we have to do all the poses with deep breathing so this will help a lot to reduce our stress. It also deals with our anxiety level and help to calm down our mind.